Just bought myself

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Just bought myself

Post by whitemike »

This Ibanez S1520 NT off Ebay for £650, which is a pretty good price for over here considering it's mint. Hopefully it'll sound nice and chunky with my setup.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT

:tup: :negro:
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Nice. :tup:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Yeh it's ace. Only problem I have at the moment is that it's probably gonna be a week before I get it, which wouldn't normally matter - but at the moment I am pretty much guitarless. I have sold my Les Paul (Only because I was bored of it and haven't been using it all that much recently) and my Washburn Dime is at the workshop gettin a new Schaller floyd rose system installed in it because the shitty stock one was falling to pieces.

:no:
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Re: Just bought myself

Post by Pantera420 »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
:tup: :negro:
Individual Thought Patterns
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Yeh it's ace. Only problem I have at the moment is that it's probably gonna be a week before I get it, which wouldn't normally matter - but at the moment I am pretty much guitarless. I have sold my Les Paul (Only because I was bored of it and haven't been using it all that much recently) and my Washburn Dime is at the workshop gettin a new Schaller floyd rose system installed in it because the shitty stock one was falling to pieces.

Installing a new Floyd shouldn't take that long...
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

nice shit man, i like the color :tup:
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I don't really like the finish, but other than that it looks excellent. Top end Ibanez guitars have a great reputation.. I love those lo pro bridges, my drummer has and RG with one and it plays beautifully. I expect it will be light as a feather :tup:

Nice price too :tup:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

it looks cool. Not a fan of bolt on necks though
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Zivi wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:Yeh it's ace. Only problem I have at the moment is that it's probably gonna be a week before I get it, which wouldn't normally matter - but at the moment I am pretty much guitarless. I have sold my Les Paul (Only because I was bored of it and haven't been using it all that much recently) and my Washburn Dime is at the workshop gettin a new Schaller floyd rose system installed in it because the shitty stock one was falling to pieces.

Installing a new Floyd shouldn't take that long...
Yeh, usually it doesn't. But since the way that Washburn made the 333 it's hard to find any other trem that will actually fit. So, since Washburn have discontinued making those specific shitty floyd rip-off units (And the fact I wanted one which was not a piece of shit) I opted for Schaller knowing they are good quality. I got it, and it didn't fit - But it was the stores fault as they said it would fit (Had to order it in) as they are all just "Standard fits anyway" and I knew that wasn't right... but thought fuck it anyway.

So since it's their bad they are helping me get the thing on, which basically requires finding a smaller trem plate or cutting it down in size and drilling new stem pots into the body of my guitar. Hooray

And yeh, I'm not the biggest bolt on fan either... but I thought a Wizard Prestige Neck sounded cool as fuck.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Got it today, it kicks fuckin dick :tup:
antialpha
Creampuff

Post by antialpha »

this is my new baby, a dream comes true!!!

Driven
Creampuff

Post by Driven »

I'd have gone with an RG1570 but it's ace.
RAWK ON DEWD
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

antialpha wrote:this is my new baby, a dream comes true!!!

That looks fuckin bitchin :aargh: :tup:
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Ibanez is :tup:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]